Connect your music device to any aux in port
If your stereo features an Aux-in port - car stereo, home sound system, PC speakers, whatever they may be - then the 3.5mm to 3.5mm Auxiliary Audio Cable will allow you to listen to your music from your portable music device with crystal clear sound. Ideal for killing long journeys and keeping the kids entertained or listening to your music the way the original artist intended, the 1 metre Aux cable can connect to your smartphone, tablet, iPod / MP3 player and even a laptop to play music effortlessly.
Listen anywhere through anything
With the 3.5mm connection standardised across the majority of music devices, this cable will work with a huge range of music players - so no matter where you are and what you're connecting, you can be sure that this 1 metre Aux Cable will come in handy.
High quality gold plated connectors
No need to worry about damage to this cable - a top quality gold plated construction ensures that your cable is safe and sound wherever you may need perfect audio clarity.
- This is a brand new high quality cable suitable for home cinema and digital stereo hi-fi systems, using top quality gold plated pins. Compatible with [DEVCOMB}.
- Used to connect a headphone out (e.g. on a personal cd player / mp3 player) to another jack input (e.g. audio in on a PC / computer).
- Can be used in connecting PC's audio out/speaker out to the speakers on the side of monitors.
- AUX Cable having Male 3.5mm Plug Jack to Male 3.5mm Plug Jack. Gold plated connections for better sound quality and less loss.
- Ergonomically designed and easy to hold. Will not fall apart like cheaper cables. Length: 1.2m
LG: E960 Nexus 4
- 1 - LG E960 Nexus 4 Hot Pink FLAT 3.5mm Male to Male Gold Plated Mini Jack to Jack AUX Auxiliary Stereo Connection Cable Lead Wire